Thursday, November 02, 2006

One month and counting




Lilly
I'm one month old now and life is becoming more interesting. I notice people's faces now and easily recognize Mommy and Daddy.Although I'm alert more during daylight hours, I'm still not sleeping very well through the night. So occasionally Daddy and I will catch a catnap together. When Daddy comes home I hang out with him more. I think Mommy offers to hang with Belle to get a break from all the crying!
Belle
Mommy and Daddy are so focused on Lilly right now that I can get away with a lot more! For instance, this morning, Mommy was so busy trying to get Lilly calmed down that I was able to crawl into the cabinet and and dig out the soy sauce and oil. I found out they don't stack like the cans of soup, though. Well, I guess this baby isn't going anyway. She's been here a month now and I've resigned myself to the fact she isn't leaving. So now I help Mommy take care of her and I will even give her the occasional kiss or two.

No comments: