Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat!





Lilly
I'm not sure what all the fuss was about this evening. I slept through most of the activity. Mommy and Daddy put me back in this banana outfit and we went for a stroll. We hung outside until it started to rain.
I'm still sleeping through most of the day and keeping Mommy up at night. I don't think she cares for this scenario, but there isn't much I can do when my stomach is upset all night. Mommy said we'll go back to Dr. Rubin on Monday to see what else he recommends to help me out.
Belle
Wow. I really enjoyed my first night of trick or treating. We visited a few neighbors on our street and then visited neighbors on our usual walk route. Some of the houses we visited were spooky or had scary music playing so I was a little nervous to approach the house. But Mommy or Daddy held my hand and I went up to accept my candy. I carried my pumpking to collect my candle the whole time. I got a lot of candy and a small baby doll. Mommy and Daddy even let me taste some of the softer candy. After our short walk, we returned to our house to hand out candy. I helped put the candy in other kids' bags, including our neighbor Kaitlyn's bag. Our friends Jordan, Jaiden, Jennifer and Jeremy from church visited too. They trick or treat in our neighborhood every year. It was a fun time for sure!

No comments: