Monday, October 09, 2006

Sibling rivalry?

Lilly sleeps a lot. And everyone wants to hold her. I just want everyone to pay attention to me so sometimes I'll scream or throw a fit to make sure everyone pays attention to me. I'm having trouble sleeping lately. Mommy and Daddy seem a bit frustrated with me because I don't want to sleep.

I really don't pay much attention to Lilly. Occasionally, when she cries, I'll try to help out by sharing a toy with her. Today I tickled her feet to try to make her happy.

We had to visit Dr. Rubin on Friday so he could check out Lilly. He said she was healthy, just a bit jaundiced, but it should go away soon.

Today I actually had time with Mommy and Daddy all to myself. Granny watched Lilly so I could go to lunch with Daddy and Mommy. I sure enjoyed that. Then Mommy rocked me to sleep for my afternoon nap. I like having her to myself now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful little girls. How lucky Mommy and Daddy are. What nice girls you too are. Belle you are such a big sister. Sounds like everyone is adjusting well. Have fun with Lilly.
Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls!
Hope to see them this weekend.

Anonymous said...

The two of you are just beautiful! Belle you are so sweet to share your toys. We know Lilly is getting a lot of the attention that you are used to having, but you will get most of her attention as she grows older. She will want to be just like you. We are so excited to see you, Lilly, and your Mommy & Daddy this weekend. Try and rest as much for Mommy and Daddy's sake as your own. Jaymeson wanted to tell you hi and that he thinks you are "so cute."
Love, Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson