Thursday, October 26, 2006

First Bath





Lilly

Wow. What an experience. As if my life isn't rough enough right now with colic, gas and upset stomach at all hours of the day and night... Mommy and Daddy tortured me with something called a bath! Course, I guess I needed a good cleaning since my cord finally came off and I had quite a messy BM on the way home from Morgantown today. Mommy had to throw out my outfit because it was covered with poo! After the initial shock of the cold air and the wetness on my bum, I actually enjoyed the bath. It felt good to be clean. See how wonderful my hair looks after my bath? The folks discovered I have natural curl!

Belle

This kid sister of mine is starting to grow on me. Tonight, I wanted to help her out. She seemed quite upset about having a bath. I'm not sure why because I just love bath time. I wanted to get in the tub with her and show her how much fun it could be, but the folks wouldn't let me. I like to play with my toy Nemo and other animal friends, read a good book and try to take a swim when I take a bath. Tonight, the residual bubbles stayed on my face after my swim. Mommy and Daddy said eventually Lilly and I can take a bath together and play in the tub. I can't wait for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well when you do take a bath with Lilly let's hope that unlike your mommy you will care more about your little sister.
Ask mommy about taking a bath with Aunt Sara, she used to leave me treats in the bathtub ... but not the kind I liked!
: )