Sunday, October 15, 2006

GG Bunny turns 80!

Lilly
Whew! What a busy weekend we've had. I am just worn out. We visited with lots of relatives this weekend. My great grandmother turned 80 on Saturday and we surprised her with a party. As you can see, I was quite the party animal. My big sister, Belle, entertained the crowd and loved playing trucks with her cousin Jaymeson (who was in visiting as well.)
Today we visited more with Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer and cousin Jaymeson. It was a treat to meet them for the first time.
My stomach is still adjusting to food on the outside. I had gas Saturday night and kept Mommy up pretty late. Course, I make up for lost sleep during the day! Mommy keeps trying to wake me and I keep getting aggravated. Tomorrow, we leave for Morgantown to visit more relatives.

Belle

Boy, I'm not sure what all the fuss is around here. People keep coming to visit and making a big deal over this "baby" we have in the house. All I know is that she occasionally cries and she takes up too much of my Mommy's time. She gets so much attention that I sometimes have to take drastic measures to refocus everyone to me -- like throwing my food on the floor or screaming real loud. The only good thing about this "kid sister" is that I keep receiving gifts. I think they're trying to bribe me to be good. Why this weekend alone I received a Care Bear toy cell phone, a Cabbage Patch Kid puppy and a stuffed Dr. Seuss animal.

Daddy keeps talking to me about the "potty." He sure is determined to get me to sit on that thing. He sees me squatting and asks if I have to go potty. Tonight after my bath, I did have to go. So I squatted in the place where he did have my potty and peed. Apparently, I didn't do it right because Daddy got upset that I peed on the rug.

I'm excited to visit Morgantown tomorrow because I'll get to see Penelope (Grandma and Grandpa's cat). The car ride sure isn't fun though!

5 comments:

Andrew Beckner said...

You know, it's funny that daddy always comes off as the bad guy ... history will vindicate me!

Anonymous said...

Belle, tell you dad that with three females in the house, it is a pipe dream to think he will ever come out of this looking like the good guy. Grandpa speaks from experience. We are excited to have you and Lilly visit today, Granma is busy putting beds up for you and Lilly to sleep. Grandpa has a surprise for you and Lilly.

Anonymous said...

Belle & Lilly,
We had such a great time visiting with you both. We were happy to see your house, especially those adorable bedrooms you have! Mommy and Daddy sure do take good care of you. We hope you can visit us whenever you can. Jaymeson would love to share his toys with you. Tell Mommy and Daddy that we loved spending time with them and hope to do so again.
Love, Uncle Richard, Aunt Jennifer & Jaymeson

Anonymous said...

Belle, Penelope or Meow as you call her has enjoyed your visit. She understands how frustrating it can be for the one who is established to share their world with another. Your sister Lilly has been a model of goodness. She sure does not like crowds but you can fill her in as she grows up. Grandma and Grandpa are happy basketball season has started. Love Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that we got to meet Lilly at Grandma Bunny's birthday party. You have two beautiful little girls. I hope Lisa gets to come Christmas so we can all be together. It's great that you can share these blogs. They are wonderful. Keep them coming. Love you guys.