Saturday, May 19, 2007

First movie


Belle

Today was an exciting day. I saw my first movie in a theater. Mommy and Daddy took a chance and let me go see Shrek the Third. We ate popcorn and Raisinettes and drank some Icee, which I got on my shirt. I was so excited when the kitty came on the screen that I yelled Meoow for the whole audience to hear. It was pretty neat, but after about an hour I wanted to run up to the front of the theater. So we didn't get to see the ending. Daddy says we'll have to wait for it to come out on video.

2 comments:

Ethan and Dylan's Page said...

Don't feel bad Belle, I didn't make it through my first movie either. In fact, I don't think I saw the end of my second movie either. The front of the theater is so tempting isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Belle,

Jaymeson didn't make it through his first two or three movies either. He said it was too loud and he did not like setting that long! Jaymeson went today to see Shrek also! He loves the movies now but only if there is lots of action! We think that the picture of you in front of the movie poster lookes just like a picture of Granny when she was little. Be sure and have your Mommy and Daddy look at it sometime (Aunt Karen has it, I think). Anyway, we are glad that you liked what you saw of the movie. Jaymeson just started enjoying going to the theater last summer, so you're doing great! Give Lilly our love!
Love,
Uncle Richard & Aunt Jennifer