Thursday, May 03, 2007

Play time


It's been so nice lately, that we've been able to get out in the backyard and play. I (Lilly) simply roll around on the blanket. Belle, as you know, can't sit still so she roams the entire yard -- just looking for trouble. Mommy and Daddy are pushing hard on this sitting up business. Today, I sat up for them for a little bit. I guess you have to grow up sometime. I'd rather just skip the sitting and move on to crawling. I'm trying to figure out how to get my legs to work so I can try to keep up with Belle. She sure is fun. We laugh and play together now. Sometimes, she comes up and tries to tickle me. Daddy is pretty good at letting us have a good time. Like today, we played with coffee filters. They make great hats!

1 comment:

Battlebott said...

Too cute.
I can't wait to see you girls this Thursday.