Wednesday, October 26, 2005

First snow


We returned from Morgantown today. What a trip! Can you believe it snowed in October? I got to see my first snow. Mommy didn't take me out in it, though, since I didn't have a snow suit or very warm clothes with me.

I got to hang out with Mamaw & Pap again and visit with Aunt Dee, Aunt Barb and cousin Jenny.

Yesterday, I had my first taste of zucchini. Mommy just keeps finding new green veggies for me to try. I just love eating from a spoon.
Pretty soon I should be able to sit up on my own. I don't quite have the balance thing down yet.
Today, I'm home with Granny and Daddy and helping Daddy write his articles. He had a scary flight through the snow and ice from Pittsburgh to DC. His flights from DC to Newark were canceled so he didn't go to the Big Apple. Hope everyone is doing well. Love, Belle

No comments: