Thursday, October 20, 2005

Won't see FL




Well, thanks to Hurricane Wilma, Mommy & Daddy said we won't get to go visit Aunt Sara. But my crazy grandparents went ahead and drove down to see her. We're praying God will protect them and all the people in FL from this hurricane.

I have now had my second helping of another green veggie... green beans! They're not as sweet as peas so it took awhile for me to warm up to them. I'm getting this eating with a spoon thing down pretty well now. Granny and Mommy still won't let me hold the spoon on my own though.

Since we'll be home this weekend, Mommy & Daddy said they'll take me to my first WV Book Festival. We hope to find some good children's books at the large book sale. I like to hear stories. Last night, Mommy read me Shel Silverstein's "The Giving Tree." I like his crazy poems too.

Well, that's all for now. I'm off for a nap. By the way, hope you like the picture of us in Watoga Park. That's after we found my first letterbox. We'll be doing more of that, my parents say, when I can travel better and when Daddy's actually home for a weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite book was the giving tree enjoy it belle!

Love,
Cous mo

Tell your mom to send me these e-mails!!!!!!! My e-mail is Morgan348@etcom.net