Friday, October 28, 2005

Toes are good!


Well, I've been trying for weeks now and I finally accomplished it! I got my toes in my mouth last night. Boy did they taste good. The big toes is especially tasty! Mommy says I should enjoy this flexibility now because when I grow up it won't be that easy to pull my leg up.

I had a good night last night. I've been sleeping well again. Aunt Grace watched me this morning since Granny is sick. We hope she feels better soon. We'll be home again this weekend. Mommy & Daddy said they can't wait to take me out to a special ceremony at the Women's Emmaus Walk this weekend. Whatever that means. But we visited with some friends out there last night. I did okay visiting with people until I got tired. Pawpaw kept lifting me up in the air and that made me laugh for awhile. We hope you all have a good weekend too. We'll talk to you soon. Love, Belle

No comments: