Sunday, March 05, 2006

B-R-A-T


Mommy & Daddy keep saying the letters B-R-A-T over and over. I'm not sure what that means, but I can see frustration in their eyes. I don't know what they're getting upset about. I just don't want to be in this prison (bed) all the time. I let them know when I want to go to sleep (regardless of their schedule). I like to stand up in bed and yell until they have to deal with me.
Unfortunately for Mommy, I've been sleeping a lot in the evenings so I don't get to see her much. She sees me for a an hour or so in the morning before she goes to work and then usually an hour in the evening. Daddy will be the one to miss me soon. He's going back to the Big Apple to watch the Mountaineers play in the NCAA tournament. Is it wrong to hope they lose? That would sure bring Daddy come quicker.
I had my picture taken today at the mall. If anyone is interested in seeing it, you can ask Mommy for the site and password so you can view the shots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, I know you are young and as you get older you will learn to enjoy the Big East Tournament in NY. The Mountaineers will probably play the NCAA Tournament in Jacksonville Florida.

Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I think they are misspelling the word Belle - I think they mean B E A U T Y.

It better describes you. Keep them on their toes, huh?

Love, Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

start drawing in the closet ... mommy will love that too!

Anonymous said...

Belles when you get the walking thing down find the refrigerator and store food under your bed, try to figure out how long it takes to dehydrate food.