Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Harriet

Mommy is excited because some movie with a kid name Harry came out today. She says she has to buy it to add to her collection. In honor of the release, I dressed up for the occasion. Maybe if Mommy wasn't so concerned about movie releases, she would have recorded my doctor's appt. on the right day of the calendar. We showed up at Dr. Skaff's office today and my appt. is next week. Oh well. It's a trial one. I was good to her today and let her sleep in until 7. Gotta give her a break sometimes, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle you are too much. All of Grandpa's co-workers think you are too cute as well. Unbelievable I am sorry I have to take your great uncle Richard fishing this weekend. I'll hug you when I get back Sunday.

Love
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh Belle ----- you even look beautiful as Harriet Potter ----- You are TOO MUCH for sure. Don't let Grandpa give you the "I have to take" routine --- I doubt he is too upset about FISHING; however, I know he'll be taking you soon.....and your brother (hopefully) or sister.

Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

hahaha. lol. I believe I supplied the glasses and scarf ... I am pretty sure there is a bear in the house feeling a bit naked.
lol. you are just way too cute and adorable. cannot wait to see you in june. miss you tons and tons and love you more (if that is even possible). too much. lol.
that is just excellent chelle ... the poor girl is going to hate you when she is 16. : )