Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Standing on my own


We visited Dr. Khan (Dr. Skaff's wife) today. She said I'm growing and I look great. I'm in the 95th percentile for my height (30 inches) and 75th for weight (19 lbs. 12 oz.). Just a few more ounces and I can sit with the carseat facing forward. I'll be happier in the car when I can see what's going on!
I had a shot today. I didn't care for that at all. Otherwise it was a routine visit and I won't return until I'm a year old. Dr. Khan told Mommy and Daddy my diet was fine. That I can wait for soft table foods for about another month. And I can start potty training between 12-15 months.
My second bottom tooth is nearly ready to break through. I can stand on my own for a few seconds at a time. Anyone who saw the pictures that PawPaw took can see me standing on my own in my big girl dress. This is one of the many poses PawPaw shot last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, what a treat it was having you here over the weekend. Grandma enjoyed doting over you. She was pleased at how clean you kept the coffee table. We look forward to your next visit. We love you and are thankful for the blessing you are.

Love Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

THis note is for Paw Paw Belle:

Paw Paw....What beautiful, beautiful pictures ..... of course, what a subject matter........They are absolutely (bar none) the cutest baby pictures I've seen. I love the close up "Gerber baby" pose. Thank you for sharing them with us on the NET.

Belle.....You are growing so quickly. You are going to be a great BIG sister.

Love, Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES!!! This is the first time i've got to the blog site.. but don't be fooled.. these pictures are plastered on my refrigerator!!!! :-) So I have seen some! Glad you're doing well Belle!!! I miss you! Havn't seen you in quite some time!!! Busy Busy Busy here!!! Hey to your mommy Chelle too!!! Hope all is well!! Love you all!!!!