Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two teeth!


You can barely see my second tooth in this picture, but it's there. No others to speak of yet. I woke the folks early today and didn't want to take a nap so we've had a trying day. They let me try to feed myself at dinner to entertain myself a bit. I made a big mess.

I did let them watch some basketball while I played in the playpen for a bit. As you can probably tell, I don't like to be contained for too long so I started fussing when I wanted out. I overhead Daddy say something about being "your daughter' to Mommy -- whatever that means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, that means you are your mother's daughter. She will never see it but your personality is so much like her when she was your age. Keep that beautiful smile.

All my love
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh no Belle ---- Don't let Daddy tell you that.....Because.....they say your MOMMY is like GREAT AUNT DEE and KATY is like your MOMMY --- we need to STOP the CHAIN if that's the truth. Ha Ha Ha.

You are YOU.....a sweet, darling, beautiful little girl with her own MIND and that's good.

Love, Great Aunt Dee