Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy to be home!


I'm sure many of you are upset that the beloved Mountaineers lost Thursday night, but Mommy and me are happy. Daddy is happy. We're happy to all be home together! We had a great time hanging out today reading the Dr. Seuss books that Aunt Sara sent me. See my cool Dr. Seuss backpack? I like taking books and toys out of it. Mommy keeps trying to put toys away and I just bring them back out.
Daddy took Mommy out for her birthday tonight. Uncle Richie and Aunt Grace watched me, but I wasn't happy about that. Course, I didn't take a nap this afternoon so that probably added to my grouchiness.
I'm crawling on my knees now. I finally learned I can get around quicker. It's easier to get into stuff I shouldn't! I can also feed myself puffs. I have to stick my fingers in my mouth, which makes a mess, but Mommy will just have to deal. She showed me the mats for under the highchair. She said I can start feeding myself now since I can't make too big of a mess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad to see that you like your gift. Grandpa Bott used to read to your mother and I when we were little - that is why we are so smart and such talented writers. I thought it would be nice for mommy to do the same for you! And I know I loved Dr. Seuss books so I thought you would like them too. I hope your imagination grows along with you! Love you and miss you tons. Too cute! lol.