Sunday, September 03, 2006

Holiday weekend





I've had a busy holiday weekend. Yesterday, I attended my friend Jaiden's birthday party. I had fun playing with the big kids. I didn't care much for cake and ice cream though. Aunt KaKa entertained me a bit at the party. She always makes me laugh.

Afterward, we visited with Pawpaw a bit and started watching the Coal Bowl. Then Mommy and I drove home to join Daddy and finish watching the Mountaineers whoop up on The Herd. Course, any intelligent person knew The Herd didn't stand a chance. I snuggled with Daddy a bit while we watched the game.

Tuesday, I join a Kindermusik class so I can make some friends my own age and Mommy's hoping -- burn off some energy. I think I'm tiring her out. We only have about a month before my little sister gets here. Mommy says I have no idea how much my world is going to change.

No comments: