Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kindermusik

















I attended my first Kindermusik class today. I was the oldest in the class. The closest child to my age was Zachariah. He was 14 months old, but only crawls. So I towered over the other students. There was a 6-month-old girl named Isabella and an 8-week-old boy named Ryan. Mommy was concerned that I wouldn't go for "organized activity" and boy was she right. I was more interested in the larger than life teddy bear and running around the room. The teacher, Joann, told Mommy not to worry, though, that after a couple more classes I would get used to the routine and be more interested in the music and the songs. Granny took me to class so Mommy could go back to work. It's also easier for Granny to move around with me. Next week, we'll have homework.

Tommorrow Granny is going to take me to the public library for story time. Mommy is trying to find age-appropriate activities for me to get me out of the house so I burn off some energy.

No comments: