Thursday, September 21, 2006

Terrible Twos?



It's been awhile since I've written. Something was wrong with the website. Saturday, Daddy and Mommy took me to Red House Hill in Putnam County to the Sunday School picnic. I had fun playing on the playground with other children from Sunday School. Mommy didn't have such a great time since her back was hurting. Everyone keeps asking when my little sister will arrive. Mommy says she hopes soon!

I overheard Daddy say I was going through the Terrible Twos already. Not sure what that means. I just know I'm not happy when I don't get my way.

The three of us took a walk around the neighborhood on Tuesday. I loved to stop and look for the doggy I heard barking or watch a plane fly overhead.

I'm learning new words every day. I repeat just about anything I hear. Some new words in my vocabulary are "bug," "rabby (rabbit)," and bird. I also say "going," "c'mon" and "one." Mommy is trying to teach me how to count and to learn how old I am. Sometimes, I get it. Sometimes I don't.

I'll try to write more and keep everyone posted when my little sister gets here. Mommy said she is going to the doctor tomorrow to have a picture taken of her and see how big she is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle Maria! I cannot believe how big you are getting to be! You're just like a little girl now! HEHE! Don't let daddy get aggravated with you! Tell him to chill.. HEHE! You're just learning to explore and have fun.. it's a big world.. you may as well start exploring now!!!! I'll bet you'll realize soon when your baby sister gets here!!! Trust me.. you'll know! ;-) You'll have a great time together!

Miss Ya! Hope to see you and your baby sister someday soon!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Belle continue to be curious Grandpa looks forward to walks in the woods and fishing together where you can explore to your hearts content. We'll find morels and ramps, catch brook trout and talk about the vastness of God's creation.

Love Grandpa