Saturday, September 23, 2006

Preparing for Halloween

Mommy's co-worker gave her these wax lips as a gift for me. I tried them on for size. How do you like them? Very Hollywood, aren't they? Eventually I was more interested in chewing them. They were cherry flavor! After the flavor was all sucked out, I just spit the wax out.

Daddy said he'll take me trick-or-treating this year. Mommy bought me a costume so I can dress up as a monkey! She said I'm a little monkey anyway -- with how I climb on everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, too funny I will see you Wednesday I look forward to hearing all the tales you have to tell me about mommy and daddy. Maybe we can get them to play the wiggles so we can sing, "Tie me Kangaroo up Sport.
Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

too cute.

Ethan and Dylan's Page said...

Congratulations Belle on becoming a big sister!