Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Shopping & friends






Today we visited a nearby shopping plaza, where they make Pawley's Island Hammocks. It's similar to Nags Head Hammocks, but Mommy says she still fonder of Nages Head Hammocks. We did a little bit of shopping (as much as I could tolerate) until we found a playground in the middle of the shopping area. I was finally happy that I was able to burn off some energy and meet some new friends. I made a boyfriend while we played in the magical castle together. He wasn't playing like I wanted so I had to "direct" him a bit. But he was so nice that I gave him a hug and told him I loved him.
I have a lot of new friends this week. I have a whole herd of horses now. We didn't bring a lot of toys to play with inside so Granny got me some new friends to hang out with this week, "pokies" (read: ponies). I like my ponies. We also have a friend at our beach house, a real lizard. Pawpaw is trying to catch him so I can take him home with me!

2 comments:

Battlebott said...

Don't worry Belle, you get your director skills honestly. You're just being a Bott/Chase woman, we like to direct everyone and tell them what to do.
Glad you're having a fun time at the beach with Granny and Pawpaw. Grandpa, Grandma and I are excited to see you all when you get back.
:)
Hope the rest of your vacation week is as interesting as the beginning.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Is LILLY on vacation with you. You don't see much of her. Grandma