Sunday, June 11, 2006

First birthday party



Whew! What a weekend. As you can see from the last photo, I'm worn out from all the activities on Saturday. We had a great time at Kanawha State Forest. The weather held off just long enough for us to celebrate me turning 1!

I enjoyed my first taste of icing and making a mess of my personal birthday cake. My family and friends gave me a lot of nice presents, including clothes, a toy lawn mower, a doll, a bear, a walking Pooh Bear and more. I enjoyed playing with my new toys on Sunday, especially my new water tower.

Thank you to everyone who made the trip to celebrate with us. We appreciate it. We enjoyed your company and hope you had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, that bottom picture sure says it all, it was rough but lets do it again.