Monday, June 19, 2006

Summer time fun


It's summer time. That means fun in the sun. Grandma Bott introduced me to the hammock over the weekend. I liked swinging in it. Then Mommy tried on my new swimsuit from cousins Sherry & Lisa tonight and I got to play with my water wheel tower. Daddy eventually stuck me in the wheel and I sat down to play splash the water. It's a good trial run for the beach next month. I keep hearing about something called sand -- that sounds interesting! Wonder how it tastes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, I can see Grandpa is going to have to walk softly and carry a big stick to keep the boys in line at the beach. What a ray of sun through the clouds you were last weekend.

Love
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

look at the sexy mama in her pink bathing suit! lol. how cute. i cannot wait to spend a week with you in the sun and sand. : ) mommy should be a fun time too, lol.