Thursday, June 01, 2006

Love the outdoors!

I just love the outdoors, but not my hat. It's a challenge for Mommy & Daddy to get me to wear it. I did wear it while we strolled briefly downtown in Lewisburg Sunday on our way home.

It's fun playing outside in the dirt and getting some sun. I don't like it when Granny,Mommy or Daddy makes me come in from playing. Mommy said the good thing about me playing outside during the days is I get worn out easily and by 8 p.m. I'm ready for bed. I have a tendancy to wake around 3 a.m. though. I just like to call for Mommy to come into the room so I can have some cuddle time with her. The other night, I grabbed both sides of her belly, leaned in and said hello to my baby sister. She kicked in return. Then Mommy and I cuddled while she rocked me for a few minutes before putting me back to bed. It's our nice mid-night ritual.

I'm learning new words every day. The past two days it's "cookie." As in "Cookie Monster." Aunt Sara reinforced the word all weekend when she kept showing Cookie Monster to me on the Sesame Street toy I have. Then I got home Monday and played with the stuffed Cookie Monster and told Mommy it was "Cookie."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Belle-- Look how cute you are in tha t hat. Why don't you like it?! Protect that cute face from the bad bad sun. Mommy and Daddy better put lots of sunscreen on you!! :-) Is mommy's belly getting big?! Your baby sister is getting closer to joining you in that dirt! Love you and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I love that you listen to me already. I bet mommy dislikes it already too! lol. No worries Belle, I will teach you a lot more than cookie. : ) Glad to see you pay attention though. : )