Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!



Daddy & Mommy took me to this place called Chuck E. Cheese tonight. I've never seen anything like it! There were kids of all sizes there (including other Daddies.) It was amazing to see all the lights, hear all the noises from games and kids screaming. I didn't know where to turn my attention. I rode a few rides that were appropriate for 1-year-olds and took a few trips down the slide (as you can see from the photo). Mommy tried to show me how to play skee ball, but it wasn't interesting enough to hold my attention. We only stayed for an hour because Mommy got tired. It sure was fun for my first birthday. I hear we're actually going to have something called cake on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle what a Fun thing to do on your First Birthday....Your Mommy and cousins went to Chuck E. Cheese when they were little like you. Grandma Bott and Great Aunt Dee took your Mom, Aunt Sara, and counsins Kevin and Kraig there. Cousin Kraig sometimes was afraid of Chuck E. Cheese though....Did the Bears sing?
See you Saturday.

Great Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

LOL, looks like you had a wonderful time Belle! Glad to see you had an amazing 1st Birthday. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Belle-I just wanted to tell you I hope you have a good time celebrating your first birthday with your family on Saturday!I remember my 1st bday party(and the cake)yummmmm!!!Make sure Mommy and Daddy let you get right into it!!
Enjoy!!