Thursday, June 21, 2007

Becoming friends


Belle
Lilly and I are quickly becoming friends. We laugh together. Sometimes I share toys with her. We swim together in our new swimming pool that Aunt KaKa gave us. And occasionally, I'll keep her company while she plays in her playpen. She sometimes gets upset that she's cooped up in the playpen and I can run around. I overheard Daddy telling her it was time to get mobile. It sure will be fun when we can chase each other around the house. For now, Granny helps Lilly chase after me.
Lilly
I had a break-through with Mommy and Daddy yesterday at dinner. They finally are starting to understand that I'm trying to communicate with them when I babble -- that I'm not just trying to overpower Belle's screams. Mommy realized I was signing "please" at dinner the other night -- trying to get Daddy to give me some more puffs. I kept signing and was rewarded each time with a delicious puff. I said delicious, because that's what Belle says when food is good. She says, "This pizza is delicious," or "This grape is delicious."
It's been so hot lately. We sure had fun playing in our new swimming pool. It's like a mini-water amusement park -- right in our back yard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny's big, beautiful doll babies!! You both are so special!
Granny and PawPaw love you both
very much! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO! Aunt KaKa sure did give you a nice present I know you will have a lot of fun, and cool times in your pool.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you girls are becoming friends and I am sure that as the years pass you will grow closer and closer. After all, there is nothing in the world like the bond between sisters!

Anonymous said...

They sure are beautiful girls.