Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm 2!

I turn two today. Mommy said she's can't believe how big I'm getting. Each day is a new adventure. Today, we went to Granny's house to hang out. I realized it shortly after we reached Institute and started asking for Granny. And then Mommy told me we were going to see Granny. So I replied, "Okay, we'll go see Granny." Later, I told Granny I didn't like pears. Besides my conversation skills, here are some other skills I'm working on. (Note from Mommy: Belle knows the "northern version" of Pattycake that ends with "roll it, pat it, mark it with a B for Belle and me."




3 comments:

Battlebott said...

Happy Birthday Belle Maria!
: )
Aunt Sara is so excited to see you this weekend and I can't wait to celebrate you turning 2! You're such a bright, beautiful little girl.
I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
From Jaymeson

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Belle Bottoms. Mo and I sent you an e card. Have mommy look it up for you.
Aunt Janie and Mo