Monday, June 18, 2007

Hot days!





It's been so hot lately that Mommy and Daddy took us swimming on Friday. We visited the Wave Pool in Hurricane. It was so exciting to see this big area of water! I could hardly contain myself. I just jumped right in and headed full force into the water. Mommy tried to explain to me that the water gets deeper and would go over my head, but I didn't care. Water went into my mouth a few times, but it only distracted me shortly. Daddy stayed with me in the deep end for a while, while Mommy played with Lilly near the shallow end. I was not a happy camper when we had to leave because the pool was closing.


On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy tried to take us on a walk along the Boulevard, which one half is closed on Sundays for families to walk, ride bikes, etc. As soon as I saw the river, I was excited. I thought we were going swimming. I tried to head straight over the hill to the water, but Mommy wouldn't let me. So we came home and played in our water tower and Elmo sprinkler instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe no one is commenting on these bathing beauties! They are gorgeous! All three of them. Granny