Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our new swing set!




It took Grandpa, Daddy, Aunt Sara, Grandma and Pawpaw all helping (but mostly Grandpa and Daddy) and two days to assemble but we finally have a new swing set. (and of course, I had to get in the mix and help Grandpa too).) Mommy wasn't sure about getting a swing set for big kids, but I showed her I'm old enough to handle this fun toy. I easily climbed the rock wall and flew down the slide. Whee! It's so much fun. Aunt Sara pushed me on the glider. Tomorrow, we're adding a swing for Lilly. She had fun watching me play on it today!

2 comments:

Battlebott said...

I know for Grandpa it was worth taking two days to help build your swing set ... he sure did love seeing you enjoy it.
Isn't it nice knowing so many people love you so much?
: )
Grandpa, Grandpa (ma) and I had a wonderful time this weekend with you on your second birthday! We loved seeing Little Lilly too! She is getting to be such a big girl, just like you!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday Belle Maria.
Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

SOME VIDEO ON THE SWING SET WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!