Sunday, June 03, 2007

Growing up





Lilly

I'm not too fond of this getting older stufff. I mean Mommy and Daddy seem to really be pushing for me to "grow up." I had an accident in the bumbo chair so now I have to sit in the high chair. I really don't like it and I let them know about it. One thing I do like about growing up and getting bigger -- I finally get to turn my seat around in the car too. Now I can see all the things that Belle sees when we travel in the car. I was happy as a jaybird on the way home from Granny and Pawpaw's Saturday.

Belle

Lilly and I are both growing up -- too fast Mommy says. I'll turn 2 on Thursday. They keep telling me I'm going to have a birthday party. I'm not sure what that means but we're working on saying "Happy Birthday" and "I'm two." One other task Mommy and Daddy are trying to train me in is going to the potty. They say I understand just fine how it works I just need to go. I know you go "pee-pee and poo-poo" or "wee-wee and woo-woo" on the potty. I'll even sit and read a book on the potty, but I just don't feel like using the potty yet.


One area that Lilly and I are both struggling is in sharing toys. She wants to play with all of my toys now. And I don't like her to play with them. I often get in trouble for taking them away. Yesterday, though, we did share a bit and colored in my new Dora coloring book together.




No comments: