Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's Nemo('s cousin)


I turned 2 today. To celebrate my special day, Mommy and Daddy gave me a special friend -- Nemo. It's not exactly Nemo, but he is orange and white. I was so excited to see my new fish friend that I squealed and shook with joy! He has a special glass home and lives on the mantle in the living room now. I tried to play with him, but Mommy kept telling me, "don't touch." She said I could hurt him if I tried to grab him. So once a day I'll get to help feed him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful Belle, your cousin Ethan fed his first fish friend cinnamon and he had to be flushed away. Poor little fishy.

Anonymous said...

Belle, Penelope knows how much love you have for animals and she said she understands your desire to hold Nemo, but Nemo is not like a meow they have to stay in the water. Grandpa and Grandma are looking forward to seeing you soon. You are growing so fast that its almost like watching a movie. The world is such a busy place and it delights Grandma and Grandpa to watch you explore.

Love

Battlebott said...

I'm so glad mommy and daddy bought you your very own Nemo.
What wonderful parents you have.
I can't wait to hear all about him this weekend.
I'm glad you had a good birthday!
Can't wait to see you.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Belle,
Nemo's cousin is very cute. Morgan and I can't wait for you to see your birthday present. Let me put it this way....Nemo's cuz won't be lonely.

Aunt Janie and Mo