Saturday, June 23, 2007

Fun at FestivALL






Belle

Today, downtown Charleston turned into a work of art. Mommy and Daddy took us downtown to watch clowns and belly dancers. I jumped briefly on an inflatable obstacle course. I held onto my orange balloon for about 30 seconds before it floated away in the air, much to my dismay. It sure was fun. We enjoyed listening to a local band at Davis Park and I even danced some before I realized Daddy was filming me. We were in awe of the really tall man walking around. He was pretty funny.
To learn more about FestivALL ( and see an interactive map that Mommy's friend, M.K., designed) visit http://media.cnpapers.com/festivall/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Belle, you and Lilly sure look like you're enjoying yourself. You look so much bigger every time I see you.

Love
Grandpa