Friday, December 16, 2005

First taste

I had my first taste of fruit this evening. Mango. Much to Mommy's disappointment, I didn't care for it. I opened my mouth wide, ready for food and Mommy tricked me by giving me something I wasn't expecting. She and Daddy thought it tasted fine, but I didn't like it. I made a yucky face and they tried to feed me more. After five bites, I just didn't open my mouth anymore. I guess tomorrow they'll try to feed me some other fruit. I hear applesauce might be on the menu. Love, Belle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, Just wanted to say Merry Christmas a week early. I cannot wait, this time next week I will be holding my only niece on Christmas day. What better gift could an aunt ask for? I think none. See you soon. Love you more and more each day. Love, Aunt Sara