Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bath time


Over the Christmas break, Aunt Sara took care of me a lot. Mommy forgot to bring my bathtub with us to Morgantown so we improvised. I washed up in the kitchen sink (after it was thoroughly scrubbed of course). This is actually a Bott tradition. As little girls, Aunt Sara and Mommy were bathed in the kitchen sink at Watoga State Park cabins. Grandpa Bott has a picture of the two of them in the sink together.

We've had a busy four days in Morgantown. It was nice seeing all of our family, but we're ready to go home. Mommy and me are exhausted. We miss Daddy. He's in Atlanta working. He told Mommy he's bringing home a gift for me. "If I'm going to be a traveling Daddy, then I'm going to be a Daddy who brings presents home," he said. I don't mind that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every single minute I had with you Belle. And I look forward to the next time I get to see you. You are such an amazing and beautiful little girl, just like your mommy and Aunt Sara were : ) Hopefully I will get to come in and visit on your very 1st Birthday! I miss you so much already.