Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Six months!

Good morning. I'm six months today. Each day I acquire new skills. Last night I grabbed the bottle on my own and held it while I ate. I'm also getting pretty good at this sitting up thing. As long as I have something to distract me, then I don't realize I'm having to balance myself. I have this picture up today because, in case you didn't know yet, I LOVE the Muppets. Mommy bought me the first season on DVD. I just laugh and laugh at them. Fozzie is a little annoying, but we really like animal. Love, Belle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 month birthday Belle. We have had 6 months of bliss since your birth. This is a special day in history as well, 44 years since the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Perhaps we need to find Aunt Sara's amd mommys Kermit puppet. Mommy and Daddy played "Somewhere Over the Rainbow at their wedding Kermit does a nice version of this song.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 6TH MONTH BIRTHDAY BELLE! You are getting so big and developing so quick. I am very proud of you. And I am so glad that you like the muppets. Your mother and I used to get woken up every Saturday morning by Kermit and grandpa Bott. You'll have to have your mother tell you about it sometime. Love you and miss you so much, Aunt Sara