Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sleeping


I have heard that certain animals hibernate during the winter. Mommy said I must be taking after them. I've slept a lot the last week. I'm getting nearly 12 hours a night. Mommy worries that I can only stay awake for an hour before I'm ready for another nap, but I told her it's just because I'm growing. I'm such a big girl now that I don't even need a pacifier to go to sleep. Course, sometimes I just scream my head off until I fall off to sleep. I have a runny nose and Mommy said she isn't sure if it's a cold or because I'm going to cut a tooth. We expect one to come through any day now because my gums have really been hurting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Belle how comforting it is to know you feel secure in my arms. Your mother and aunt have been a light of my life. I did not realize how bright that light would shine again until you were born.

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute, grandpa getting sappy. Well Belle get used to it. The older grandpa gets the cheesier and more emotional he gets. The man is turning into a softy. All though I do have to admit one of my favorite past times when I was your age was sleeping on grandpa. He is just so good for it. Love you and cannot wait to see you in 10 or so days. Aunt Sara.