Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Christmas!


We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Mommy's last day at work will be Friday until the New Year. I'm excited to be able to spend so much time with Mommy over the holidays. We will miss Daddy though as he has to travel to Atlanta for the Sugar Bowl.

I'm excited to smell all the good food over the holidays. See the lights. And visit with relatives. I haven't been to see Santa yet, but Mommy said he'll know what to get me anyway.

Dr. Skaff's office called yesterday. The urine test they did came back negative, but I still have to have an ultrasound done.

Mommy and Daddy keep giving me fruits to taste. I'm adjusting to the taste of applesauce. I'm still not crazy about the fruits.

Love,
Belle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kings Trees in Bruceton Mills like the Grizwalds it has been a family tradition for years. Belle obviously found the trip to her liking. Leaving the car her chatter was constant. It is encouraging to know she likes the outdoors so much we have a lot of Pocahontas County to show her.

Love Grandpa