Monday, January 02, 2006

Pretty in blue


See how the blue brings out my eyes in this photograph? Mommy said I looked very pretty yesterday, even though the pants were a little short on me. I'm already growing out of some 9 months clothes. We had a nice weekend together -- Mommy and me. I slept a lot, which gave Mommy time to tear down the Christmas decorations and straighten up the house. We played with my new toys that Santa brought. We sure did miss Daddy on New Year's Eve though. Luckily he comes home tomorrow. The three of us are going to hang out as a family together on Wednesday before Daddy has to fly out again to yet another Mountaineer game. Basketball this time.

I woke Mommy had 4 a.m. today. The thunderstorm that tore through town must have woken me. Mommy was frustrated because I wouldn't go back to sleep right away. It was 5 a.m. before she got back to bed.

I still haven't cut any teeth, but they should be coming in any day now. I chew on my gums constantly or anything I can get into my mouth.

We have a busy week ahead. Mommy has to pick Daddy up in Morgantown and he flies out again on Thursday. Mommy has to take me to get an ultrasound of my kidneys at the hospital on Friday. I'm sure it's okay. Dr. Skaff is just very thorough. We'll let everyone know the results as soon as get them.

Love,
Belle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BIG GIRL SITTING UP AND SMILING SO PRETTY --- WAITING FOR THOSE TEETH TO COME IN AND SHINE NOW............

YOU SURE LOOK PRETTY IN BLUE.

GREAT AUNT DEE