Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pulling myself up


Forget this crawling stuff. I'm going to bypass crawling all together and just try walking. Today, I managed (with a little help) to pull myself up from sitting to a standing position. I held onto my Gymnastatics toy and stood for awhile. Guess I'm getting the intended use out of this toy. Mommy has footage of me trying to stand. We're still trying to figure out how to get it on the blog. I like to chew on the top of the toy. I'm still trying to get those teeth to come through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl........Oh my how cute are you.

Anonymous said...

Belle, grandma and grandpa think daddy took this picture, you have an orange face! We know mommy would never let you leave the table without wiping and then rewiping your face. Ah, but contentment in life is knowing an orange face is for someone else to worry about. Ma na na nant.

Anonymous said...

lol, this is the best yet! unreal how cute you are, even with orange nastiness all over your face ... i must say that i am shocked your mother posted this photo. cannot wait to see you again piglet! i miss and love you. stop changing so much and so quick. you are growing up too fast.