Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gone fishing


I just love my first tackle box. Mommy says the worm is to lure the fish, but I think it tastes great. Mommy is feeling much better, but her voice hasn't entirely come back. And I think I'm still wearing her out pretty easily. We're managing, though. Daddy is in New York for another game. It's a short trip, but we still hate to see him leave.

Before you know it, June will be here and I'll be turning one year old. Don't make plans for June 10. That's when we're going to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belle, be one with the fish go ahead eat the worms, we fish with artificial flies anyway. In a couple of years grandpa will take you to the fishing derby at the Bowden Fish Hatchery on your birthday. You can use the worms there and fly fish. Ask mommy and Aunt Sara about the crickets and bluegills at Watoga Park Lake.
Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

LOL. How funny is it that grandpa Bott and I were just talking about all the fishing trips he takes with his fishing buddy Larry. lol. Grandpa knows why that is funny. Anyways, You are so cute girl. I cannot wait to see you again, maybe I will try and be at your 1st birthday party. We'll see though, Aunt Sara is always low on the funds, she is still learning how to grow up. Maybe by your 5th birthday she will be better. : ) Love you and miss you so very, very much.