Friday, January 20, 2006

What a wonderful world


For two wonderful days, I've enjoyed hanging out with my Daddy. We've had such a blast. We played. We watched The Muppets. We went for walks and hung outside on the deck (where we took this picture). We look quite serious in the photo, but our time together was anything but serious.
I've been told by Mommy that some people are upset there aren't any "natural" (i.e. bad photos of me on this blog). Well, truth be told, I really don't take a bad photo. It's true. I'm a ham. I love the camera. Mommy said she'd try real hard to catch a more "candid" photograph so people can see a more dimensional me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and your Daddy's faces! Your eyes put that blue sky to shame. The color of Daddy's eyes match yours almost perfectly. You are so beautiful and of course Daddy is too!