Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pawpaw is our hero!

This is just a small tribute/thank you to my Pawpaw. He took off from work today to fix a couple of gas leaks in our basement. I know it's because he was so concerned about my safety. I also know that Mommy and Daddy are grateful for his help becuase a plumber would have cost mucho dinero. There were a couple of leaks around the hot water tank. Pawpaw had to replace some parts, cut off a line, and more.

Granny watched me at her house while all this was taking place. Mommy went to pick Daddy up from Pittsburgh. We're excited to see him. And we're very happy that the Mountaineers won the Sugar Bowl. I guess we'll let them off the hook for taking Daddy away for a week.

I'm grateful to be blessed with great grandparents, especially those nearby who can help out in emergenices. It doesn't hurt that Pawpaw makes me laugh (like in the picture.) Thank you, Pawpaw and Granny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, you are a lucky girl. It is comforting to know that you have wonderful grandparents close by. It only takes one look of love from those soft blue eyes to melt our hearts. Grandpa and Grandma Bott appreciate Granny and Pawpaw's help it comforts us knowing you, mommy and daddy are safe and secure. Mommy and daddy need to remember this when you get older and they say we are spoiling you.