Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Visit from the grandparents

Grandma & Grandpa Bott came to visit this weekend. We had a good time. They watched me Saturday afternoon and took me to the mall. Grandpa said I was a "babe magnet." All the women cooed and aahed over me. And a man with his son in a stroller said, "Suck your stomach in son, a cute girl is coming," by when we passed. Grandpa likes to joke around with his puppet, Bear E. Beckner. Even though I know it's Grandpa talking, I laugh to amuse them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man Belle - you sure have Grandma and Grandpa Bott where you want them......They melt like ice cream around you. You can see it.....You can see and feel the Love in their faces.

Anonymous said...

Granny agrees with Aunt Dee you sure do have Grandma and Grandpa wrapped around your little pinkie.I'm so glad you humor Grandpa with Bear E.Beckner (love the bears name) thatis really very nice of you. I love the look of complete love on Grandmas face.Of course you know you have PawPaw and Granny wrapped around the pinkie on your other beautiful hand!