Thursday, January 26, 2006

Those Mountaineers.

Can you believe those sticken Mountaineers? They lost to Marshall, a team that is far inferior to them. Clearly they were having an off night. Daddy came home upset from the game. Mommy said something about those Marshall fans will be insufferable now. Mommy and I watched the game on television for a little while before I went to bed.
I would say it's been nice having Mommy home all week. But she isn't really much fun. She can't talk or do silly things to make me laugh. Luckily Daddy has been home to care for both of us.

Nothing new in terms of teeth or other developments. I'm prefer standing over sitting. And I would rather Mommy or Daddy just put me in a standing position, rather than making me work for it. Daddy says I take after Mommy. I have a temper and I get frustrated that I can't do what I want to do -- which is walk. Granny bought me a walker. I haven't figured out how this thing works yet, but I have noticed that it makes it easier for me to reach things I'm not supposed to have, like magazines or bills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daddy is right Belle. Your mommy does get mad and moody when she does not get things here way, or when grandpa tells her no ... I will tell you all about how your mommy used to make sure she got her way with grandma and grandpa ... like mommy used to start fights with Aunt Sara and when Aunt Sara would start to kick mommy's butt she would cry and blame it on me ... and it worked! I think it was b/c grandma and grandpa knew Aunt Sara was stronger than mommy! : ) lol.
Hang in there baby belle, you'll be walking too soon. Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Dee Says:

Get a Steeler outfit on for Sunday.....
Belle......GO STEELERS.