Friday, January 13, 2006

Hanging with Granny

I haven't had much to report this week. I've just been hanging out with Granny. Daddy and I spent Thursday at Granny's house. Daddy had to use their computer for work. I have fun with Granny. She certainly makes me laugh.

Still no teeth. I'm getting closer to crawling, though. Last night, I did a one-armed Army crawl. Mommy & Daddy were pretty excited. Mommy took video of me trying to crawl, but we haven't figure out how to get it uploaded to the site yet. Mommy also has video of what she swears is me saying "ma, ma." I just babble; I don't know what I'm saying. It sure made her happy though.

We've certainly enjoyed this nice warm weather we've been having. Mommy & Daddy took me out on the deck yesterday to just feel the sun and warm air. I can't wait until summer when I can play in the backyard.

Have a good weekend. We certainly will. Mommy is off on Monday so we get to hang out together.


No comments: