Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Playing with Daddy


It's been great since Daddy came home. I wrestle with him on the floor! And then I love on him (like in the photo.) We're having a blast.

Haven't mastered crawling, yet, but I'm working on it. My first tooth hasn't popped in yet either.

We haven't received official news on the tests I had done at the hospital last week. But the doctor at the hospital said I have reflux. The flap between my bladder and kidney (on the left) isn't closing all the way. So Dr. Skaff will likely put me on antibotics to prevent getting a kidney infection. The doctor said it will take care of itself, but I'll have to have the ultrasound and CAT scan done again in a few months to make sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belle, are you trying to choke daddy for wearing that shirt?